Local Authority Designated Officer (LADO)
Local Authority Designated Officer (LADO) Referrals
If you have concerns about an adult working with a child under the age of 18 that you would like to report, please see the LADO Guidance and consultation documents below.
- LADO Consultation and Referral Guidance
- LADO Referral/Consultation Form 2022
- LADO Leaflet – A guide to managing allegations against adults working/volunteering with children and young people
- LADO A4 Leaflet – A guide to managing allegations against adults working/volunteering with children and young people
- Information for Persons Referred to LADO
- Guidance for Attendees of Multi-Agency LADO Meetings
- Final Outcomes Definitions 2021
- LADO Confidentiality Agreement
- Investigation Plan & Investigation Report Template – General
- Investigation Plan & Investigation Report Template for Foster Carers
- Guidance for Conducting Work Place Investigations for Early Years Providers and Settings and Investigation Report Template
- Click here to read more information on Allegations Against Persons who Work/Volunteer with Children Procedures 8.3.
- Keeping children safe during community activities, after-school clubs and tuition: non-statutory guidance for providers running out-of-school settings
Completed LADO referral forms should be sent to LADO@norfolk.gov.uk.
If you have no email facility it can be posted to: LADO Service, Children’s Services, 1 Norwich Business Park, Whiting Road, Norwich NR4 6DJ
Multi-Agency LADO Meetings (MALM)
Any further queries about the LADO process can be sent to LADO@norfolk.gov.uk.