Local Authority Designated Officer (LADO)
Local Authority Designated Officer (LADO) Referrals
If you have concerns about an adult working with a child under the age of 18 that you would like to report, please see the LADO Guidance and consultation documents below.
- LADO Consultation and Referral Guidance
- LADO Referral/Consultation Form 2020
- LADO Leaflet – A guide to managing allegations against adults working/volunteering with children and young people
- LADO A4 Leaflet – A guide to managing allegations against adults working/volunteering with children and young people
- Guidance for Attendees of Multi-Agency LADO Meetings
- Information for Persons Referred to LADO
All queries relating to the LADO should follow these procedures and be sent to LADO@norfolk.gov.uk.
Completed LADO referral forms can also be posted to:
1 Norwich Business Park
Alternatively please see the Norfolk County Council Compliments and Complaints pages.
Click here to read more information on Allegations Against Persons who Work/Volunteer with Children.