Serious Case Reviews and Child Safeguarding Practice Reviews
In line with Working Together 2018 and the Norfolk’s plan for Multi-Agency Safeguarding Arrangements, the Norfolk Safeguarding Children Partnership has developed guidance and templates for Child Safeguarding Practice Reviews.
From October 2019, we will no longer be commissioning Serious Case Reviews but following these processes instead. We welcome feedback on the guidance and hope you find it useful.
- Child Safeguarding Practice Review Processes Guidance 2021
- Child Safeguarding Practice Review Referral flowchart
- NSCP Safeguarding Practice Review Referral Form
- NSCP Rapid Review template
Norfolk serious case reviews:
Norfolk Safeguarding Practice Review Roadshows – 2021:
Norfolk Serious Case Review Roadshows – 2020:
- SCR Roadshows Powerpoint – 2020
- Understanding the impact of adversity in childhood by Dr Kelly Semper
Other serious case review information: