Signs of Safety & Family Networking Approach – Trainers Wanted
22nd September 2021
Are you passionate about Signs of Safety and Family Networking?
Have you completed your foundation training on both subjects?
Are you interested in being part of a group of professionals who are also passionate about both ways of working and sharing your knowledge with others?
Have you got experience or would like experience in delivering training?
We are a multiagency working group made up of various professionals from different departments who all deliver the Foundation Signs of Safety or Family Networking training through the NSCP. We are looking to expand our group of trainers and are particularly interested in involving professionals with a health, education, police and voluntary sector background. . We meet once a month for one hour to discuss all things Signs of Safety and Family Networking including constantly updating the training material, reviewing feedback and suggestions for improvements and discussing future training events and opportunities.
What’s in it for you?
- Being part of a group that is as passionate about both approaches as you are
- Working alongside and learning from skilled multiagency practitioner-trainers
- Having a fully supported route into becoming a trainer
- Increasing your confidence in good practice and training
- Influencing the future of training content to meet your services needs
If you are interested in finding out more about the Signs of Safety and Family Network Trainer Group, please contact email@example.com.