Child Exploitation Resources
- Signs of Something – CSE Animation
- What is Child Sexual Exploitation? – NSPCC guidance
- CEOP Think U Know – Internet and Online Resources for Parents, Carers and Community including Child Sexual Exploitation
- Internet Safety Leaflet for Parents
- Talking to your child about online sexual harassment – A Guide for Parents
- CSE Info for Parents Leaflet
- How can I help my child?– Leaflet by The Marie Collins Foundation
- CSE Resources Document for Parents
- The impact of CSE on families by PACE – Parents Against Child Exploitation
- Keeping it Together – Pace booklet for families
- Working with the Police – Pace Booklet 2014
- Towards Hope – a video to challenge the stigma associated with child exploitation from Pace.
- Information on Harmful Sexual Behaviour for parents and carers
For more information on the Rose Project (Reaching out on Sexual Exploitation) which raises the awareness of Child Sexual Exploitation in Norfolk and provides a helpline 0808 800 1037 and live chat facility at www.magdalenegroup.org/rose-project for anyone concerned or affected by the issues. The Rose Project includes befriending victims of sexual exploitation, working with young people who runaway from home or care, delivering keeping safe work with young people involved in risky sexual and a dedicated youth work programme.