Crowdsourcing ideas for Norfolk and Waveney STP five year plan
30th July 2019
Norfolk and Waveney Sustainability and Transformation Partnership (STP) has launched the next phase of engagement to help with the development of its five year plan for health and care.
The STP is crowdsourcing ideas from the public this summer and each week will have a different theme related to a section of the NHS Long Term Plan.
You can join the crowdsourcing website here: https://ingoodhealth.dialogue-app.com/.
They would be grateful if you could help to promote and support the consultation though your own networks and organisations and attach some further information to support this:
They will be asking people about how they can:
• give children and young people the best start in life
• better manage long term conditions, like diabetes and breathing problems
• support people to age well
• better coordinate people’s care, by getting GP surgeries to work closer together and with colleagues from other organisations
• prevent people from getting cancer and diagnose cancers earlier
There is more information in this letter to stakeholders. The online conversation will be complemented by face-to-face discussions with groups that are less likely to respond online and a paper form which is also attached.
They would like as many people to get involved us possible. Please sign up and have your say!